- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Late Checkout: Extend your stay for $20.00 per hour after 11:00am.
- Office Hours are 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Rates & Occupancy
- Rates do not include taxes.
- In accommodations with one bed, Rates are based on 2 Adults.
- In accommodations with multiple beds (i.e. Log Cabin 2, Log Suite 22, Deerview Suite 26, and Rooms 10, 12, 16, 18, and 20), Rates are based on 4-persons total capacity (2 adults & 2 children).
- Any additional Adult (over 18) is an additional charge of $20.00 each.
- Children regardless of age are considered guests.
- If any of the Children are 12 through 18, there is an additional charge of $10.00 each.
- We cannot allow guests to exceed maximum occupancy.
- Rates are higher during the following Holidays and Special Events: Memorial Day; Blues Fest in June; 4th of July Week; Labor Day; Bikes, Blues, and BBQ; and October.
- Room changes during a single stay are subject to a 10% surcharge.
Minimum Stay Requirements
- Two nights for weekends.
- Three nights for Holidays & weekends in October. Four nights for BBBQ weekend.
- When we can accommodate a one-night stay on a weekend, rates may be subject to a 10% surcharge.
Payment and Reservations
All guests who stay at Tall Pines Inn must register. You must be at least 18 years old in order to register and have a major credit card to place on file, however you may pay by cash.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit cards. We do not accept personal checks. You may pay with cash, but all registered guests must have a credit card on file for incidentals.
A deposit equal to one-night stay and applicable tax is charged to a major credit card on all reservations at the time the reservation is made. If we are unable to complete this charge, we will attempt to contact you once. If unable to do so, your reservation will be cancelled.
NOTE: All reservation sales are final 10 days prior to your arrival date and you are responsible for the balance of the reservation charge for all days.
The balance of the reservation is owed 10 days prior to arrival and can be paid at check-in.
**The exception to this are reservations for multiple units or reservations for 5 nights or more. Large reservations must be paid in full 10 days prior to arrival and can be charged to the credit card on file.
There are no refunds for shortening the reservation. This is treated as a full reservation.
Cancellations – Please Read Carefully and Schedule Thoughtfully
We know that life happens and emergencies and unexpected events that can’t be controlled interfere with plans. Please know, because we are a small family business and we don’t over-book like large hotels, last-minute cancellations are seriously detrimental to our business. Therefore, we must ask that you help us in taking responsibility for the dates you book and we in turn will do our level best to provide you with “world-class” accommodations when you stay with us!!
Regardless of reason to cancel, we do and will adhere to the following cancellation policy.
Please read and understand our cancellation policy:
- When you cancel 11 days or more prior to arrival: Your deposit will be refunded less $25.00 transaction fee.
- When you cancel or shorten your reservation 10 or less days to arrival: All sales are final 10 days prior to arrival date. You are responsible for ALL days reserved. You will be charged for your entire stay.
- Rescheduling Fee: You may reschedule one time with more than 14 days prior to your arrival date. More than one reschedule will be charged a $25.00 service charge. Rescheduling less than 14 days of your arrival date is treated according to the cancellation policy.
- Bad Weather (Implies impassable roads, ie ice/snow): You may apply your full deposit amount to a future reservation anytime within one year in the event of ice or snow causing treacherous road conditions. No other weather conditions allowed!
Cooling Off: If you change your mind within 24 hours of booking your reservation, we will gladly refund your entire reservation – no questions asked!
Re-Rent: We will always attempt to re-rent cancelled reservations for all days cancelled. Days re-rented will be refunded less a $25.00 transaction fee.
Gift Certificate: We will offer a gift certificate for the amount of your reservation that cannot be refunded. This certificate can be used anytime within one year. Exclusions apply.
Travel Insurance: For larger reservations and peace of mind, we suggest trip insurance. Consider contacting you travel agent or www.insuremytrip.com
- Dogs are welcome at Tall Pines Inn in the Family Duplex Units only. A $30.00 one-time, non-refundable fee is charged for each room where a pet is a guest, and a credit card must be left on file.
- Large breed (over 60 pounds) dogs must be pre-approved. We limit the number of pets to 1 dog per Duplex Unit.
- If your pet is left alone in your unit, it must be crated at all times. Please provide a crate for your pet. If you do not have a pet crate, notify us prior to arrival that you will need one. We will have a crate brought to your unit prior to check-in free of charge. Please understand, for everyone’s safety, if the pet is not crated you will be requested to take your pet with you when you are not in the unit.
- We provide waste pick-up bags for your pet, and request that you dispose of the used bags in marked receptacles. These are never to be disposed of in the cabins or Duplex units. It is our pleasure to host your pet at Tall Pines Inn but we ask that your pet be a good guest in return.
- IMPORTANT: Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture. If extra cleaning is necessary, or if damages occur due to your pet, you will be charged the cost of the extra cleaning or repair. We charge $150.00 – $300.00 deep cleaning/damage fee for cleaning or repairs performed as a result of a pet. You will receive an itemized bill.
- Any guest that brings a pet into a non-pet room will be charged a $150, non-negotiable fee.
- Smoking is permitted on all porches and decks.
- Evidence of smoking (defined as we can smell it and it can’t be removed by airing the unit) in a Cabin/Suite/Room will cause a $150 cleaning fee.
- Heating food with the microwave is the only form of cooking allowed in most of our cabins. A select few cabins are equipped with kitchenettes that include toasters and/or skillets.
If you wish to book our inn for your Wedding, Family Reunion, or other group (involving more than 3 cabins/suites/rooms), please call us to discuss before booking online.