- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Late Checkout: Extend your stay until 2:00 pm for a charge of $20.00.
- Office Hours are 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Rates & Occupancy
- Rates do not include taxes.
- In accommodations with one bed, Rates are based on 2 Adults.
- In accommodations with multiple beds (i.e. Log Cabin 2, Log Suite 22, Family Place 26, and Rooms 10, 12, 16, 18, and 20), Rates are based on 4-persons total capacity.
- Any additional Adult (over 18) is an additional charge of $20.00 each.
- Children regardless of age are considered guests.
- If any of the Children are 12 through 18, there is an additional charge of $10.00 each.
- We cannot allow guests to exceed maximum occupancy.
- Rates are higher during the following Holidays and Special Events: Memorial Day; Blues Fest in June; 4th of July Week; Labor Day; Bikes, Blues, and BBQ; and Thursdays through Sundays in October.
Minimum Stay Requirements
- Two nights for weekends.
- Three nights for Holidays & weekends in October. Four nights for BBBQ weekend.
- When we can accommodate a one-night stay on a weekend, rates may be subject to a 10% surcharge.
Reservations & Payments
- Reservations are guaranteed with a Valid Credit or Debit Card and a DEPOSIT of the First Night’s Charge.
- The remaining Balance is due at check-in.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Credit and Debit cards, or Cash.
Cancellations & Changes
- When you cancel 15 days or more prior to arrival: Your deposit will be refunded less $25.00 processing fee.
- When you cancel within 14-11 days of arrival: You will lose your deposit unless we can refill ALL of your days. If we refill ALL your days you will receive the full amount of your deposit if the replacement reservation is for the same amount or more, less the $25.00 cancellation fee. If the replacement reservation is less than your deposit amount then you will receive the replacement amount less the $25.00 cancellation fee.
- When you cancel 10 or less days to arrival: All sales are final 10 days prior to arrival date. You are responsible for ALL days reserved. You will be charged for your entire stay.
- Rescheduling Fee: You may reschedule one time with more than 14 days prior to your arrival date. More than one reschedule will be charged a $25.00 service charge. Rescheduling less than 14 days of your arrival date is treated according to the cancellation policy.
- Bad Weather (Implies impassable roads, ie ice/snow): You may apply your full deposit amount to a future reservation anytime within one year in the event of ice or snow causing treacherous road conditions. No other circumstances will apply – please do not ask!
- THERE IS NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURES!
Dogs are welcome at Tall Pines Inn in the Family Duplex Units only. A $30.00 one-time, non-refundable fee is charged for each room where a pet is a guest, and a credit card must be left on file.
The maximum pet weight allowed is 25 pounds. We limit the number of pets to 1 dog per Duplex Unit.
If your pet is left alone in your unit, it must be crated at all times. Please provide a crate for your pet. If you do not have a pet crate, notify us prior to arrival that you will need one. We will have a crate brought to your unit prior to check-in free of charge. Please understand, for everyone’s safety, if the pet is not crated you will be requested to take your pet with you when you are not in the unit.
We provide waste pick-up bags for your pet, and request that you dispose of the used bags in marked receptacles. These are never to be disposed of in the cabins or Duplex units. It is our pleasure to host your pet at Tall Pines Inn but we ask that your pet be a good guest in return.
IMPORTANT: Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture. If extra cleaning is necessary, or if damages occur due to your pet, you will be charged the cost of the extra cleaning or repair. We charge $150.00 – $300.00 deep cleaning/damage fee for cleaning or repairs performed as a result of a pet. You will receive an itemized bill.
- Any guest that brings a pet into a non-pet room will be charged a $150, non-negotiable fee.
- Smoking is permitted on all porches and decks.
- Evidence of smoking (defined as we can smell it and it can’t be removed by airing the unit) in a Cabin/Suite/Room will cause a $150 cleaning fee.
- Heating food with the microwave is the only form of cooking allowed in most of our cabins. A select few cabins are equipped with kitchenettes that include toasters and/or skillets.
If you wish to book our inn for your Wedding, Family Reunion, or other group (involving more than 3 cabins/suites/rooms), please call us to discuss before booking online.