Our Favorite Eureka Springs Restaurants
Since moving to Eureka Springs, we have discovered this is the town for great food. Whether you are a novice or a true Foodie, like us, you’ll fall in love with the food here. Here are a few of our favorite Eureka Springs Restaurants that come to mind:
- Ermilio’s Italian Home Cooking: We always enjoy Ermilio’s. Not only is the food delicious, but the restaurant is a cute little Victorian house decorated in black and white. They are only open 5PM-9PM but we discovered they have a little cash bar upstairs that helped the wait pass quickly.
- Devito’s Italian Restaurant: We found this to be another great option for Italian food. We loved our food and it was the first place we were introduced to a “twirling spoon”. Call me sheltered!
- Amigo’s Mexican Restaurant: We love Mexican food and we love this place. Inside and outside seating. Great chips and salsa. My fav is the shrimp burrito – real shrimp!
- La Familia Mexican Restaurant: Ok, so we love two Mexican restaurants. This one has great outdoor seating and you can bring your furry best friend to sit outside with you (provided they are well mannered). Chips and salsa are fantastic, as are their jumbo Margaritas!
- Myrtie Mae’s Family Restaurant: Nothing fancy, just good ol’ home cooking. We go there for just the salad bar when we can’t think of what to fix for supper. It’s priced right, delicious, and plentiful.
- Mud Street Café: We love Mud Street Cafés. One is underground and the other is the Annex. Sometimes we get the traditional breakfast, and sometimes we get the specials at the Annex. Amazing!
- Big Dipper Ice Cream: I would be remiss if I didn’t mention this wonderful place for ice cream. Why? We love to enjoy all the flavors and Mr. Dunkin loves to get his “free” pup cup. Yum!
- Rockin’ Pig: This is a great place for barbecue and more.
Eureka Springs is the home of great food. There are many more wonderful places we have tried, just ask us or visit the restaurant section of the local visitor’s site: EurekaSprings.org/dining