Eureka Springs elopement, wedding, reunion and event facility.
We would love to help you plan a special day, reunion or group stay (we’re biker and car club friendly too)! If you wish to book our inn for your wedding, reunion, or other group (involving more than 3 cabins/suites/rooms), please call us to discuss before booking online so we can help you make the most of your special day.
Our wedding packages, outlined below, details the several different wedding options we offer. From romantic elopements for 2, to larger weddings with 40 guests, Tall Pines Inn has a wedding package to fit your needs.
Our Eureka Springs Elopement and Wedding Packages
The Enchanted, Over the Moon, Tie the Knot, and Romeo & Juliet Packages include these items:
- Ordained Minister
- Wedding Cake (sized for wedding party) – we will do our best to accommodate color/decoration request but it is not guaranteed.
- Flower Arrangement for the head table ONLY
- Photographer (advance notice needed, or supply your own)
- A bottle of bubbly for the bridal party
- Large outdoor gathering areas that can be used during the wedding ceremony, or after to congregate with friends and family. All celebrations in common gathering areas must be cleared out by 10:00PM.
- Wedding will be held on the grounds or in a cabin. For inclement weather, location will be moved to your cabin or canvas cabanas can be provided.
- NOTE: room stay is NOT included in any of our wedding package pricing.
- Price is based on SIZE OF WEDDING PARTY. You may opt to delete one or all of the above included items with the wedding packages but it will not change the price of the package.
Please call ahead for all wedding arrangements. Depending on the size of the wedding we may require 1-6 months advance notice. You must be a guest at Tall Pines Inn to utilize our wedding services.
Groups, Special Events, Weddings & Reunions Photo Gallery
STATE MARRIAGE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
- You are required to have an Arkansas State Marriage License.
- You may wish to obtain a marriage license right here in Eureka Springs at the Carroll County Courthouse.
- Both the Bride and Groom MUST be present in order to receive one.
- You will be required to have a Social Security number and a Photo ID.
- The license must be used within 60 days of being purchased and must be returned for filing as soon as possible.