Tall Pines Inn, Eureka Springs, AR
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Late Checkout: Extend your stay for $20.00 per hour after 11:00am. We do not allow late checkout if someone is checking into the unit that day.
- Office Hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Our property is situated on uneven terrain. You may encounter tripping hazards including rocks and roots. You may encounter a variety of wildlife on our property. General use of the property is at your own risk.
- No smoking allowed in any of the units. Ashtrays are provided on the porches. A $150 cleaning fee will be charged for time spent mitigating the odor.
- Pets are not allowed in our historic cabins or suites. One pet under 30 pounds is allowed only in our Family Duplexes.
COVID Clean is Our Standard Clean
We have always taken clean serious. With COVID still circulating, you can be assured we are busy making your cabin/unit HEALTHY and CLEAN.
Our cabins/units are spread out over 3 spacious acres providing you with plenty of fresh air and social distancing. You pick how much you want OR don’t want!
This is what you can expect at Tall Pines Inn:
- Contactless/Self-check-in upon request. However we are always available by phone. You can find us when needed.
Surfaces that can’t be sanitized with our commercial disinfectant are sanitized with the use of sanitizing light.
- We exchange and launder all bedding, including comforter, blankets, sheets, pillow cases, and shams plus any other washables between guests. You can be assured pure clean comfort.
- Our staff will not enter your cabin if requested by putting out the DO NOT DISTURB sign.
- Our outdoor pool is maintained according to the Health Department guidelines. We have two Certified Pool Operators on site.
- We provide hand soap in all of our units and hand disinfectant upon request.
- Rest assured every cabin/unit has it’s own private entrance and porch. You can mingle as much as you feel comfortable while on our property.
- Masks provided upon request.
Rates & Occupancy:
- Rates do not include taxes.
- In accommodations with one bed, rates are based on 2 Adults.
- In accommodations with multiple beds (i.e. Log Cabin 2, Log Suite 22, Deerview Suite 26, and Rooms 10, 12, 16, 18, and 20), rates are based on 4-persons total capacity (2 adults & 2 children).
- Any additional Adult (over 18) is an additional charge of $20.00 each per night.
- Children regardless of age are considered guests.
- If any of the Children are 12 through 18, there is an additional charge of $10.00 each.
- We cannot allow guests to exceed maximum occupancy.
- Rates are higher during the following Holidays and Special Events: Memorial Day; Blues Fest in June; 4th of July Week; Labor Day; Bikes, Blues, and BBQ; and October.
- Room changes during a single stay are subject to a 10% surcharge.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Two nights at all times.
- Three nights for Holidays & BBBQ weekend.
Payment and Reservations:
All guests who stay at Tall Pines Inn must register. You must be at least 18 years old in order to register and have a major credit card to place on file, however you may pay by cash.We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit cards. We do not accept personal checks. You may pay with cash, but all registered guests must have a credit card on file for incidentals.
A deposit equal to one-night stay and applicable tax is charged to a major credit card on all reservations at the time the reservation is made. If we are unable to complete this charge, we will attempt to contact you, once. If unable to do so, your reservation will be cancelled.
NOTE: All reservation sales for single units and less than 5 days are final 10 days prior to your arrival date and you are responsible for the balance of the reservation charge for all days. The balance of the reservation is owed 10 days prior to arrival and can be paid at check-in.
Reservation sales for multiple units or 5 or more nights are final 15 days prior to your arrival date and you are responsible for the balance of the reservation charge for all days. The balance of the reservation is owed and will be charged 15 days prior to arrival.
There are no refunds for shortening the reservation. This is treated as a full reservation.
Cancellations – Please Read Carefully and Schedule Thoughtfully:
We know that life happens and emergencies and unexpected events that can’t be controlled interfere with plans. Please know, because we are a small family business and we don’t over-book like large hotels, last-minute cancellations are seriously detrimental to our business. Therefore, we must ask that you help us in taking responsibility for the dates you book and we in turn will do our level best to provide you with “world-class” accommodations when you stay with us! Regardless of reason to cancel, we do and will adhere to the following cancellation policy.
- When you cancel 11 days or more prior to arrival: Your deposit will be refunded less $40.00 transaction fee.
- Cooling Off: If you change your mind within 24 hours of booking your reservation, we will gladly refund your entire reservation – no questions asked! NOTE: This does not apply if your check-in is less than 24 hours from the time the reservation is made.
- When you cancel or shorten your reservation prior to arrival: All sales are final the number of days prior to arrival date as listed above. You are responsible for ALL days reserved. You will be charged for your entire stay.
- Re-Rent: We will always attempt to re-rent cancelled reservations for all days cancelled. Days re-rented will be refunded less a $40.00 transaction fee.
- Rescheduling Fee: You may reschedule one time the number of days prior to your arrival date as listed above. More than one reschedule will be charged a $40.00 service charge. Rescheduling less than 14 days of your arrival date is treated according to the cancellation policy.
- Bad Weather (Implies impassable roads per AR DOT, ie ice/snow): You may apply your full deposit amount to a future reservation anytime within one year in the event of ice or snow causing treacherous road conditions. No other weather conditions allowed!
- Travel Insurance: For larger reservations and peace of mind, we suggest trip insurance. Consider contacting you travel agent or www.insuremytrip.com
- Smoking is permitted on all porches and decks.
- Evidence of smoking (defined as we can smell it and it can’t be removed by airing the unit) in a Cabin/Suite/Room will cause a $150 cleaning fee.
- Heating food with the microwave is the only form of cooking allowed in most of our cabins. A select few cabins are equipped with kitchenettes that include toasters.
If you wish to book our inn for your Wedding, Family Reunion, or other group (involving more than 3 cabins/suites/rooms), please call us to discuss before booking online.