November is Wine and Fellowship Month at Tall Pines Inn.
What could be better in cold weather but good wine, good eats, and good company
Who needs a reason to get out and have fun! At Tall Pines Inn we will be sponsoring Wine and Fellowship events all month.
So how does it work you ask?
We will open up this fun event every week during November. Here is what you need to do to take part.
- Book a stay at Tall Pines Inn any Tuesday – Thursday through the month of November.
- The fellowship evening will be held Wednesday evening, so you must stay 2 nights.
- Bring 1-2 bottles of wine to share with friends. Preferably a wine from your geographic area OR we will assign a theme (eg. Australian wines, wines of the 49th parallel, etc.)
- If you are inclined bring along a snack to share.
- Mention that you will be attending this event at the time of booking, we will add your name to the event!
- We will need at least 2 registered guests to book to hold the event. The more the merrier! If only one guest books, we will give that guest the option to move their booking/registration to another date.
- We will provide a comfortable indoor unit with seating and a fireplace/stove.
- We will assure snacks are available.