Get ready to eat, drink and enjoy as Food and Wine Weekend returns on November 12 through 15.
This year’s events include:
- Cottage Inn Restaurant (2 minutes from the Tall Pines) will host dinners from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. each evening. On Thursday and Sunday, wine flights from Uruguay and a choice of two dinner specials will be served. On Friday & Saturday, the five-course meal will accompany wines from Argentina.
- Grand Taverne Restaurant (37 N. Main Street) will offer Food & Wine Specials on Thursday through Saturday.
- DeVito’s (5 Center Street) will offer a wine flight and food and wine specials Friday through Sunday.
- Cuisine Karen will offer culinary classes in her French Provencal kitchen at 10 Woolridge. There will be a culinary demonstration class on Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. On November 14 and 15, she will offer hands-on culinary classes from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Stonehouse (89 S. Main Street) will feature wine flights and cheese pairings from Domaine Bousquet Winery in Argentina. They will also offer a flight of three types of Sherry with specific cheese pairings. Available from 1 to 10 pm Thursday-Saturday.
- Keels Creek Winery (3185 E. Van Buren) will feature the wines of Arkansas on Thursday and Friday. On Saturday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., they will offer small plate appetizers and wine tastings from Arkansas Wineries.
- Fresh Harvest (512 Pine Mountain Village) will host a book signing for “Healthy Options for Everyday” by local authors Sheila Reese and Casey Sams, from 10am – 4pm on Saturday. Samples of the recipes will be available throughout the day.